Friday, April 22, 2011

Ron's Pics

I am remiss in getting up some great pics Ron Winner sent me.  His note is below.  I'll need to break these into multiple postings.  Thanks Ron!

My name is Ronald Winner and I was at Peden Barracks from 1972 – 1975. I was drafted and was sent to Peden as the A Battery Clerk. From there I was transferred to Battalion clerk. A friend of mine was the units photographer so I had access to a lot of pictures so I grabbed a few when I left.



Chow Time 

Deployment 

In the field 

"Gas, Gas Gas!" 

Railhead

Ron at Peden!

4 comments:

Donald said...

Hey, Ron. Know those photos well. Don Kennedy

Donald said...

Hey, Ron. Those photos look familiar. Don Kennedy

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely delighted to find this. Good job!

KincAAde said...

Hi Ron, I was Battery Clerk for 72nd FAG at Peden in 1971. I was transferred to 210th Fag late 71/early 72 don't remember exactly. Is it possible you replaced me. I served Captain Richard Allen and !st Sargent Santos Santana. Col. Harry Brooks ran the show, he later went o to be one of the first Generals in the Army of African American descent. WAS BACK TO PEDEN IN 2010 AND 2011 and will probably visit again this year. Regards, Bob Brunette